Muddy Church is a place for people to gather together outside and to connect with nature and God.
The heart of Muddy Church is to offer spaces to ‘wander and wonder’ together.
Muddy Church is an intergenerational idea, based on groups discovering the gifts in their community.
We will be having meetings in the grounds of St. Nicholas, Linton at 3-4pm on the 3rd Saturday of every other month (see dates below).
We will have a series of posters around the churchyard for all to see.
Click here to go to our Coxheath Benefice Kids Facebook Page.
- Muddy Church at Linton on 15/07/2023 3:00 pm
- Muddy Church at Linton on 16/09/2023 3:00 pm
- Muddy Church at Linton on 18/11/2023 3:00 pm
- Muddy Church at Linton on 20/01/2024 3:00 pm
- Muddy Church at Linton on 16/03/2024 3:00 pm