We are a small group of Christians who express our love of God through supporting the pastoral ministry in the Benefice. We are ordinary lay folk who have been trained and hold current DBS certificates. A key scripture for the team is from John’s Gospel: John 13.34-35 “A new commandment I give unto you, love one another as I have loved you.”
What we do
• We visit people
• We provide follow up for Baptisms, with visits on the 1st and 2nd anniversary.
• We deliver occasional invitations to Messy Church and Mothering Sunday services.
• We pray for those we are in contact with, and pray for the team.
• We keep information confidential.
• We minister with the authority of the Rector and are accountable to him.
• We are looking at extending our ministry; further information about this will be posted here, when it takes place.
If you would like more information or a visit from the team please contact Rev. Eileen Doyle (Pastoral Support Team Chaplain) on 01622 204241 or here